hello all!
I haven't been posting as much recently because I have been action-packed the whole of the holidays!!
My holidays didn't truly start until the first weekend, as I usually do I tried to sleep in. But then I got a call from my best, best, best, best, best friend in the whole universe (she is basically my sister). And she asked me if I wanted to go to the Melbourne show with her! at this point I was thrilled and so I said politely yes and I jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready. I was so lucky to get invited because it was the best day ever!! we went on SO many rides and bought SO many show bags!! but as soon as it had started it had ended (wow time really does fly by when you are having fun!) straight after I was stuffed in the car and we were off to Bendigo! (they didn't even tell me we were going!) when we arrived I was so tired and so sick of chocolate (I know, I never thought I would say that..) so I went straight to bed with no dinner and no dessert :( I regret that..
we headed into town and finally got my ears pierced and mum got her hair done it took three hours!!! at least the hair dresser was one of our family's close friends. when we got back to my grandparents house after that there was a sticky note on the door, it read "nanny has to have open heart surgery in Melbourne see you there" we were shocked by this and so we left with in an hour.
when we got back home I was exhausted so I went to bed with no dinner or dessert again I regret that... on Tuesday Indi and I headed to Bounce and it was SO much fun!!! I think the best part was when we were in the free jumping arena and we re-enacted the lion king falling scene (of course Indi was Scar and I was Mufasa)but as much fun as it was.. the day was over but we went back to my house and watched the boy in striped pyjamas ( ;( so sad) and stuffed ourselves with lollipops and sugar. and then Gab picked us up from my house and we went to take Rocky, Winston and Clementine for a walk (by the way it took about 3 hours) and after that we settled down and played some Mario cart and super Mario bros.
the morning finally came and dad called me and out of no where he asked "do you want to go to the Melbourne show again???" of course I said yes, and so we were off again...
we got there around 12ish and we stayed the whole day but this time we looked at all the animals and shows. as the time past it became dark and nearing the end of the show so we decided to sit in the Coke cola arena and watch the BMX stunt show (WHICH WAS AWESOME!!!!!!) and that followed by the very impressive fire works. We finally left the show and got home really late and I watched Thor and went to sleep. as the days grew shorter and to an end we had one last thing to do. My little cousins birthday was today and I made his B'day cake!! today was fun and I hope to see all of you guys tomorrow!! I miss all of you so much and I cant wait to see you .
cya later,
Clancy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment